Candace Owens offers Cardi B $250,000 to debate after she was pictured meeting with Bernice Sanders; Cardi responds


Conservative activist Candace Owens offered Cardi B $250,000 to debate her or "any black conservative I choose" after Cardi met with US presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (read here) and appeared to endorse him.



Candace, a vocal Trump-supporter, tweeted: "PLEASE RETWEET. I see that @iamcardib is politically advocating for Bernie Sanders with claims that Trump is bad. I would like publicly offer 250k to a political campaign of her choosing if she will publicly debate her stance with either myself or ANY black conservative I choose."



Cardi B replied: "Why don’t you use that 250k for a charity that will be more helpful.I like Bernie because since the 60s he’s been fighting for equality.It looks like progression is really his passion.I still want to ask other candidates questions that my followers would like to know."



And Candace wrote back: "Charity* of her choosing. Sorry @iamcardib , I was thinking of Bernie’s political campaign when I typed this out."



Cardi also responded to Candace, writing: "My actual goal is to educate the Youth on our candidates. To advocate and spread the message on ANY candidate they chose to support .The same way you do for your favorite.That is all."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commercial bus driver in Lagos caught on camera masturbating

22-year-old girl dating her cousin advocates for incestuous relationship

Brain dead woman gives birth to "miracle baby" before life support is switched off