'I'm dating 10 men and they all understand each other' - Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel makes shocking revelation


Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has made a shocking revelation about her love life.

According to the Kumawood star, she is currently dating 10 men who know and understand each other.


Speaking with Ghpage, she said: “People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself.

“I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other. Sometimes, they clash at my gate but always find a way to sort themselves out”, Xandy stated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commercial bus driver in Lagos caught on camera masturbating

22-year-old girl dating her cousin advocates for incestuous relationship

Brain dead woman gives birth to "miracle baby" before life support is switched off